[Rhodes22-list] Jib Sheet sizes and type

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:03:02 EST 2004

Roger,

Thanks for the comments. I bought New England brand line for my Halyards and
Spinnaker Rigging. Sailnet is having a sale right now. I wasn't sure if it
was worth springing for something more exspensive. I am not a serious racer
but my club does race once a month.

It would be nice to actually feel the line before buying. Our local Boater's
World doesn't have much stock.

Wally