[Rhodes22-list] Jib Sheet sizes and type

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:31:36 EST 2004

Hey Rummy,

i was thinking of something just a tad bigger than 3/8. I take it your
standard clam cleats hold just fine? I saw some 7/16 line out there and that
may be a good compromise. If I go with the lighter weight line might not be
too much difference in weight. I don't wear gloves unless it is cold or I am
flying chute.

Thanks again to all for the feed back!

Wally