[Rhodes22-list] Canting keel

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Mar 11 22:22:15 EST 2004

well that might be a problem, not to mention pricy, you might get some of the effect by using gunnel fuel tanks , the 25 gallions
will be about 187 pounds filled with water and a simple pump system to tranfer the weight. that should be worth one person for "rail
meat". BTW the seaward 26rc with 6 foot keelbulb does most of what you are asking of the system.

MJM