[Rhodes22-list] Country Rhodes??????

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Fri Mar 12 22:06:11 EST 2004

Rummy,
 I've posted before,but I'm new enough to sailing that I just mostly lurk.I
bought a 86 last June,with no name.My wife,Carol and I had supper with the
northern Rhodies after the Strictly Sail show in Chicago.We mentioned to the
gang that we were thinking of naming her Country Rhodes,but we knew Rik had
sold  his R22 with the same name,and wondered if anyone else had one of that
name in the group? The northern folks thought it would be alright,so if it's
alright  with the gang from the south ,I'll go ahead and order the
graphics.Since were on that subject,anybody know a good graphics source? One
thread in the archives led me to believe Ric was into doing graphics,
anybody know for sure?
Now, to finish answering your questions. I live in Creston, Ohio.If you can
find that on your map,you have a very good map.Creston is 7 miles north of
Wooster  which is 60 north of Columbus on state route 3. I sail on Charles
Mill Lake , a state park near Mansfield .

  Jerry