[Rhodes22-list] Purchasing new genny????

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:22:17 EST 2004

Steve,

Upwind in Heavy Winds - 125 Headsail is sheeted inside upper shroud, block
moved are moved forward. The sheet are fully tightened, the only time I use
the handle. Skipper and crew are sitting on the rail as far forward as they
can. Tiller extender is a must. Traveler is adjusted often.

I don't spill headsail in gust either, usually I can't reach the sheet from
windward side even if I wanted to.

I am off to the lake! :-)