[Rhodes22-list] Country Rhodes??????

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sat Mar 13 04:45:31 EST 2004

Slim is right on. Rik did the graphix for our refurbed R22, Blue Loon, last
spring. He was great to work with on a rather complicated design and the
results are stunning. In addition, he was amazingly fast in completing the
work and his application instructions are thorough and easy to follow. Julie
and I highly recommend Rik Sandberg.

Dan DeWeese
s/v Blue Loon