[Rhodes22-list] Bullshit.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 19:14:08 EST 2004

Roger,
I have a hand held wind gauge and I'm also pretty good at guessing wind
speed. It comes from years of experience.
Although your analysis of the situation is correct, you forgot to include one
variable in your calculations. I don't have your boat. Remember, I sail with
the less efficient 175 and the IMF main which doesn't operate as efficiently
as yours.
Throw in other variables such as skill and ability to handle a boat and I
stand by my earlier claims. Bring the rum (only Mt. Gay) and come sail with me.
Oh yes, one other thing, bring a clean change of shorts.

Rummy