Weight Re: [Rhodes22-list] back to Gennys ....Bullshit.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 10:04:33 EST 2004

Hey PT thanks for the sound advice. I was wondering the same thing as Mary
Lou, is that with single axle trailer?

I have seen an 84 spec sheet from GB and the weight was listed back then at
2700. I am not sure when it jumped to 2900. I am thinking that this must be
the fully enclosed marine head weight but I am not sure.

I do know that gear adds weight fast; toss in a motor, a couple of
batteries, a bunch of electronic goodies, grills, large propane tanks, pop
top enclosure, boom room, and so on.

Wally