[Rhodes22-list] New Genny - Was Bullshit

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Mar 14 22:58:35 EST 2004

guys come on, your both wonderful people and long time member of the list, this is becoming a "pissing contest" or who's is
bigger(mine at 15 inches :-), it getting to the point were the best advice is to shake hands and agree to disagree. Some times is
happens that way. For what it worth you both might be right. I think the sail is to big and heavy and does become a pain to tack,
But OTOH Bill balance for the sail does seem to work for him and The sail does it work for you, SO be it. It sometime a matter of
tastes and sail set is in the eye of the beholder, not to mention tacking style and "what is bother".

time to smoke a peace pipe or drink some rum

MJM