[Rhodes22-list] Simple Virus Protection

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Mar 14 23:16:11 EST 2004

thank you, maybe I should get a method paten on this, "A way to verify email that only human can do".

for what I is worth, the list software removed the "nasty parts", seems the game this week is to send the password in a image format
so the mail software can not filter on it(that the part still thier). Seems to work, look like two list member VD this week.

MJM