Birthdays Re: [Rhodes22-list] RE: Rule of 78's

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon Mar 15 14:07:32 EST 2004

Happy Birthday Stan!!! - hope it was a good one.

And as for Mr Unsigned...........Are the ladies supposed to have a special
knowledge of birthdays? Never knew the date and someone here with that
knowledge obviously fell down on the job on the 10th. BTW this puts Stan in
the illustrious company of any number of my relatives - most of whom have
had a birthday missed or forgotten by me. On the other hand I might
remember it in the future as it is two days before Fred's whose birthday I
always remember whether he wants me to or not.

Mary Lou
as Fred said "Who is this Lee Helm and why are we celebrating his (her)
birthday?"