[Rhodes22-list] RE: Rule of 78's

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Mar 16 11:02:04 EST 2004

Ladies and gentlemen of all ages and political persuasions:

Ever since my 50th birthday I adopted my tribes slogan of "never again".

So thanks for the birthday greetings but please do not mark it down.  I do
not celebrate such dates and do not want to be reminded.  When I was 3 and
crying, my father would say,  "stop acting your age" - and I have followed
his advice to this day.

stan/gbi
.