[Rhodes22-list] New gooseneck hardware -

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:19:42 EST 2004

I mentioned that the screw holding goose neck to plastic slider piece had
worked itself loose creating a bunch of slop that caused the thing to load
up during a jibe. It pulled the boom right off and bent up all the hardware.

I called Stan and he doesn't stock this and suggested I call Dwyer. They
actually had all the hardware including the piece that attaches to the boom
for $26.00 without shipping.

I thought that was pretty reasonable.

Wally