[Rhodes22-list] How to Come About

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:01:57 EST 2004

Bill, I might have to include your explaination into my lesson plan.  I
don't think ASA will add it to the text though, they don't care much for
drink ettiquet.  Last night I noticed another piece of information that
addresses another contraversial subject.  The 2004 CG regulation manual
requires 2 cowls of specific sizes on all enclosed areas which contain fuel.
   Big Brother makes it tough for people to legally live dangerously.  Bob
Weber