[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 425, Issue 2

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Mar 17 11:47:25 EST 2004

Uh, oh.

Here we go again.

I've got work to do, so I can't address this now.

Short answer -- get the 175 genny with IMF main.  That is the conventional rig for current generation of R-22s.  It is also the simplest and easiest to use sail plan I have ever seen.  It is ideal for beginners.  As you develop more skills, you can deploy the sails in ever more sophisticated ways.  If you want to.  Or not.

Bill Effros