[Rhodes22-list] Beam bags

Paul Carroll pogcarr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 09:28:11 EST 2004

I noticed on the Rhodes board that you have a pair of the bean bag chairs from "The Bag Lady". I am wodering if these are the same chairs I saw at the Annapolis Boat Show a few years ago. As I recall, those were labelled "Beam Bags", and couls unzip most of the way around to make it into a flat surface pad and help to dry the insides if it got wet. Same thing?

Do you have any contact information for "The Bag Lady"?

Paul

Do you Yahoo!?