[Rhodes22-list] South America

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Wed Mar 17 23:37:48 EST 2004

Steve,

I did the route survey through Matto Grosso to Porto Vello (the port at the
headwater for Amazon River Navigation) in 1965, quite a while ago now.  Was
the first American in that area in several years.  Of a party of about 75 I
was the only non-Brazil guy, and consequently the big squeeze, in that
original route investigation.  I'll try to send you a little background at
salm at mn.rr.com tomorrow but its beddy-bye for me right now.

Lloyd