[Rhodes22-list] instigator

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:27:08 EST 2004

Rummy et all. Yes I have an 86.  Don't know about my Hull number.  It is
attached to my transome which just got put in its slip for the year.  I
spent the winter reading "racing" books and have a firm conclusion that the
problem is with the indian not the arrows.  If you choose to, and were much
smarter than I, you could really make rocket science out of this "sailing
fast" stuff.  I can't wait to practice the few things that did get thru my
thick skull.  Bob Weber