[Rhodes22-list] Lou Moore

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Thu Mar 18 09:45:08 EST 2004

MJM,

Adding single-line reefing is one of my projects for this spring too.
Anything peculiar about how yours is rigged?

I wasn't going to ask, out of fear of sparking the great debate.

By the way Lou, welcome to the list!  It's been 3 or 4 years now since I
bought my Rhodes, without ever having sailed one.  I've never had a second
of regret.

Fair Winds,
Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve [mailto:rhodes2282 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 08:06
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Lou Moore

Well, I'm impressed, you have been converted:-)
Excellent, simply excellent:-)
Steve

--- Michael Meltzer <mjm at michaelmeltzer.com> wrote:
> well now, I think I have to switch sides this year,
> full-batted main sail with a 12 inch crane are the
> way to go, single line
> reefing and a soild boom vang, but IMF is more
> convent.
>
> MJM

http://mail.yahoo.com

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.