[Rhodes22-list] GPS

Vic Huebner atlantic at engineer.com
Fri Mar 19 09:00:39 EST 2004

Mary Lou -
Of course I remember you - you all were very gracious. No, I've never even
been on a power boat. We have rented a slip in Charlestown. I've read some
books on navigating. The charts seem to be pretty straight-forward. My only
concern is figuring out where I am. It just seems that a GPS would make it a
lot easier. Also, I probably wouldn't get lost in the car as much anymore.
Vic