[Rhodes22-list] GPS

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 10:45:44 EST 2004

Vic, That being the case, I would doubly endorse the Coast Guard Aux. boating courses. In the Chesapeake and PA areas they do the beginning course as a sailboat course "Sailing Fundamentals" or "Let's Go Sailing". They are excellent inexpensive classes that teach basic boating and safety skills as well as sailing fundamentals. Fred and I took the classes after 10 years on the water and still learned a lot. The CGAux website has links and schedules: http://www.cgaux.org/cgauxweb/classes/master.shtml

Again, best wishes.

Mary Lou