[Rhodes22-list] Brazil, was instigator

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 12:56:44 EST 2004

I found the right spelling:  Cachaça.  If you don't specify what kind of
cachaça when you order, you'll get the "rail" brand, Pitu, which is pretty
bad.  Reminiscent of very cheap mescal. I was at a party with the woman who
owns the Pitu company and she was brown bagging Johnny Walker.  8-)  8-)
Slim