[Rhodes22-list] Quiet List Today

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Mon Mar 22 16:51:29 EST 2004

I think everyone was so busy reading opinions on GPS navigation on Friday,
that now we're scrambling to get caught up.  I expect to see more goofing
off during work hours for the rest of the week!

Ben

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.