[Rhodes22-list] A sailing question to break the silence

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:26:25 EST 2004

I am thinking of repainting by bottom (the boats actually) with a hard
paint.  Has anyone had a bad experience or know of any thing I should
consider before I make the purchase of VC17 or the like.  My biggest goal is
low maintiance between seasons.  The boat is in warm fresh water 8-9 months
a year and on a trailer 3 months.  I launch and and retrieve about 4 to 6 xs
a year.  Thanks in advance. Bob W