[Rhodes22-list] Insurance

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 08:12:46 EST 2004

Vic,
I got there using the address you have below. We also have Boat/US
insurance and have been pleased with the coverage and with all the reports
we heard of their genuine helpfulness after Isabel. Their magazine to their
insured Seaworthy is very helpful. We also have their towing insurance
which came in handy when we burned up a trailer bearing on I-95 last year.
Phone is1-800-283-2883.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD