[Rhodes22-list] boat insurance

GARY KAYE garykaye at optonline.net
Sat Mar 27 08:16:58 EST 2004

last year I received a recycled 94 from stan. I checked insurance rates
with boat us, usaa and the us power squadron. the lowest price was the
power squadron who uses st. paul. in the, I used boat us and I also have
my cars insured with usaa. however, the power squadron offered the best
deal. my boat was damaged by another boat during a storm late last
summer and the power squadron insurance took care of the claim with no
hassles. suggest you compare all three before committing.

gary kaye
(re) tired