[Rhodes22-list] Test

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 14:42:29 EST 2004

Well, I just got back from 3 days at the lake.  Did my
spring cleaning.  Boat washed & waxed.  Exterior wood
oiled.  Cabin cleaned.  Guess I should have done some
sailing but the boat was so clean; I just sat around
and drank some bourbon & 7s & looked at the boat:-)
Sure was a pretty weekend!!!
Steve