[Rhodes22-list] transducer thru-hull

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Mon Mar 29 18:19:01 EST 2004

Roger,

Your description of the problem is accurate - the whole thru hull is out of alignment.  Based on your information, I will try to take an acccurate reading of the misalignment and, if, as I suspect it produces immaterial reading errors, I'll just let it go.  Thanks much.  And thanks to everyone else who responded so promptly to both questions.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II