[Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 18:01:05 EST 2004

Interesting Ed.
I have always thought that Fox was well balanced for
new.  ABC, CBS & NBC are all liberal networks.  Or at
least, I think so.  I also think we are doing a good
job over there.  In the good old days, helping poor
abused people to achive freedom was a liberal cause.
But Clinton did not think to help those people so now
the dems. have to opose it.  At least we are helping
them.  That whats important.
Steve