[Rhodes22-list] advice on ground for battery

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 1 12:12:56 EST 2004

  Steve,
  I am searching for the right place to put my battery ground cable
same as the ground cable for lightning arresting as well.  By CB
bolts are SS also, but not grounded.  Rhodes dont have typical keel
bolts.
  Lou