[Rhodes22-list] Brad: New Air Traffic

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 19:35:01 EST 2004

Ed,

That's too funny!  I'm getting ready to leave LA for
Indy.  You may remember, about twenty years ago there
was a guy in the LA area that got the bright idea to
strap helium filled party balloons on a lawn chair.
His "lift" control was a BB gun that he used to shoot
out the balloons.  His flight path took him right
through LAX airspace.  An airliner called approach
control and said "you won't believe this, but we just
had a guy go past us in a lawn chair".  What a way to
earn your fifteen minutes of fame.

Brad

www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1159