[Rhodes22-list] Politics: The Final Coundown

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 03:01:15 EST 2004

Dear Rhodies,

Its all over but for the counting. That could take
days/weeks/months.  We've had some good discusions and
a few flames on this list but, "its all good".
Whoever the next President is, we have some serious
problems to deal with.

Let's talk about the good stuff.  Stan loves to talk
about his "non-profit status" but no business makes it
this long without positive cash flow.  His survival
may be due to having designed a superior product and
riding it through the market-place, or, it could be
his magnetic personality, maybe his appearance. Nah,
lets go with the superior product theory.

Thank you for re-accepting me as a Rhodie without a
Rhodes 22.  We're all sailors here.  In a few days
this list will be all about sailing.  NOT!

Whatever the outcome, we're in this together folks!

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"