[Rhodes22-list]Rik's problems

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Nov 2 14:44:30 EST 2004

Rik,

What email client do you use?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Steve Alm
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 2:28 PM
To: Rhodes
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list]Rik's problems

Rik,
This happens to me sometimes:  A single message will come through from BOTH
the Rhodes list AND the sender's individual address.  When I try to reply,
it won't go out to both, so I go the new message route.  IIRC, This happened
several times in some but not all messages from Doug.  Others too.  Your
last reply to Lou came through fine.
Slim