[Rhodes22-list]Rik's problems

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 15:24:14 EST 2004

Slim,

I was really strange with Doug's emails. I tried to send a copy of that
mail to MJM so he could look at it. I could not send that mail to
ANYBODY, no matter what I did. I also was not able to send a message to
doug's address directly, even if I started a new mail and hand typed his
address.

All of the things I have put on today have been new emails, not replies.
I cannot seem to reply to the Rhodes list even though I don't seem to
have any trouble replying to anyone who is not associated with the
Rhodes list.

Rik.