[Rhodes22-list]Rik's problems

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 16:55:22 EST 2004

Rik,
	I have randomly experienced the same problem from the list using
'Outlook'.  The problem was more noticeable when the sender's email address
came before the R22.org, just like Slim stated.  Just before I put the
problem to the list, it disappeared.  It seems to have been where there were
two addresses in the 'To'.  When I deleted them and put in the R22 address,
the post would go.  So I do not think that your mail program is the cause.

	You are not alone out there.
Ed K