[Rhodes22-list]Rik's problems

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 16:32:59 EST 2004

Rik, Looks like us conservatives are going to have to wait till 2008 for a
president.  I don't know if you know but THE FIX IS ON.  The Washington
Redskins lost last weekend - and for the past 13 or so elections that
spelled the end for the incumbent.  Paul Tagliibone, that pinko commi, was
not going to risk another 4 years of GW.  He made them play in Greenbay.  In
2008 it will be Washington at home against the boston boyscouts.  Talk about
being dis-infrnachised.  There is no justice.  Bob