[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Thank Goodness This Week is Over With!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 00:53:37 EST 2004

No, I'm not talking about the race.  I left for LA on
Tuesday, went to Boston, Newark, LA again, Indy,
Newark again, then home. Way to much like work.
Tonight on all the ATC center frequencys, every
center, the chatter went like this, "cleared to Flight
Level 310, electoral count now at blah, blah, etc.  I
reminded everyone on the frequency that we were
organized labor and our union endorsed Kerry.  Total
silence.

I accidently left my cell phone on and it started
ringing as we were taxing in after landing in Memphis.
It was my wife with an update.

Alex, my youngest son, got to vote for the first time.
 My oldest, Spencer,  he'll mature with time.  I
forgive him.

Happy sailing!

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"