[Rhodes22-list] 2008 Presidential Race

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Thu Nov 4 13:31:47 EST 2004

Brad,

I think you're right about Bayh but I don't think Hillary will go away
quietly.  If the Democrats nominate her, she won't stand a chance in the
general election (very much like why they were smart enough not to nominate
Howard Dean).  On the right, I see it as a race between Rudy & John
McCain.  Can you see a race between Bayh & McCain?  Two candidates as close
to the middle as there ever was.

Paul