[Rhodes22-list] 2008 Presidential Race

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 05:56:05 EST 2004

Paul,

Rudy doesn't play that well in the fly-over states
even though I like the guy.  Please, Please, Please,
don't let it be McCain, I can't stand him!  He would
make a good veep for Hillary though.

The Dems have some rising stars but they don't appeal
to the fringe elements that have so much influence.
If the Micheal Moores and such don't like their guy,
that's who they should nominate.

Brad