[Rhodes22-list] Boat ID In The Picture

Bob Dilk Bob.Dilk at TRW.COM
Fri Nov 5 10:09:26 EST 2004

The final picture shows the traveler on the bridgedeck. I thought the
Island Packets were mostly coach roof mounted.

Bob

>>> cen09402 at centurytel.net 11/05/04 09:09AM >>>
Julie,

You may be correct.  The boat may not be an Island Packet 350 or 380.
However, when I scale the LOA from the photos, I estimate the boat is
about 36' long.  Boats also get painted all the time, so I wouldn't let
the white color throw you off.  The boat either looks very new or
recently repainted.  I tried to use identifying characteristics that
would be difficult to change.

If you don't think the boat is an Island Packet 350 or 380; then,
what's your fearless prediction?

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium