[Rhodes22-list] Saturday sailing.

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 19:01:03 EST 2004

It was quite a group, but the four Rhodes and their skippers showed the kids
a great time!  The weather was a perfect 10 - mid 60's, sunny and winds 8-12
knots.  Could not ask for anything better.

And, many, many thanks to the great Rhodes skippers who pitched in to help:
Rummy, Roger, Betty, Ed and Peggy-a million thanks from me, Sheila, the
girls and all the kids.  You guys really came through and made it a
memorable event.  Not sure what I would have done with all those kids
otherwise...

Thanx,
Bob K