[Rhodes22-list] Lectrasan

Robert and Sandra Fuller BobandSandy at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 8 05:35:21 EST 2004

Thanks to all for info.  Rik's pump is still in FAQ and Mary Lou makes a nice case for portapotties.  It is hard to say how I will use the boat.  Day sailer at first, but then hopefully more lengthily cruises.  The Rhodes versatility was a big draw.  We are located in Cortez, Fl. (west of Bradenton), so the boat at least will have  no trouble reaching the 3 mi. limit.  Toying with the idea of asking Stan to install the plumbing without the head and giving porapotty an initial trial.  Only drawback I can think of would be possibly unneeded holes in the boat.  One thing became clear: nobody champions Lectrasan as resolving the dilemma.