[Rhodes22-list] Check out Ministry of Rum: Rums, Rhums, Rons,Rum Book, Caribbean Gifts

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Nov 8 10:26:52 EST 2004

Last year in December, my wife and went on a Windjammer cruise. At the
risk of offending some of you, I'll admit we're teetotalers, we don't
drink at all. No dispersions on those that do, we just choose not to.

We got a kick out it when our captain addressed the passengers on the
first evening. He was from the island (Bequa, I think), and with his
heavy accent, he said

We will have rum punch for at our party tonight. We'll also have spiced
rum, lime rum, coconut rum, rum punch, rum cake, rum pudding, and even
rum candy.

For those of you in a less festive mood, we'll even have just plain rum.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35

>>> R22RumRunner at aol.com 11/08/04 10:02 AM >>>
I found this most interesting web site this morning. Even if your not
interested in rum, it's still a good read.

Rummy

Click here: Ministry of Rum: Rums, Rhums, Rons, Rum Book, Caribbean
Gifts