[Rhodes22-list] Mark ? about new virus ?

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 07:20:01 EST 2004

Ed,

I seems to me that if there were any truth in this, the sender would
have included some authentication. There is no doubt in my mind that
there is some, or would be some if it were true and this person would
know of it and send at least a link.

I think he is just trying to keep everyone from opening their Christmas
cards and enjoying the good wishes of their friends and family during
the coming holiday season. There is always some asshole out there that
would try to take the last bit of joy out of life for others and then
sit around chuckling about how clever he is.

BUT, we all know to be careful opening attachments and stuff .....RIGHT???

Rik

PS: One word ...... Linux :-)