[Rhodes22-list] Mark ? about new virus ?

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Nov 9 12:10:37 EST 2004

Rik,

I agree w/ Herb on this one. It's also been my experience that Norton
Anti-Virus adds a lot of overhead.

Another thing to consider is that, at some point during the virus removal
process, something in your OS was damaged - it may not have even been a
System Works issue. Do you recall what the infection was?

Mark