[Rhodes22-list] Mark ? about new virus ?

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 09:55:39 EST 2004

Marc - The machine came with Norton for 90 days and
ran with no problems.  I switched to McAfee because
its free from my company, which probably has 100,000+
computers running it.

Mark - I don't recall the specific virus.

Herb - Part of the problem is that I ordered my IBM
X-40 without any drives.  I use it mostly for e-mail
on the road and wanted it as light as possible
(2.7lbs).  This experience has encouraged me to buy an
external cd-drive for back-ups and software
installation.

As a general rule, if I can't solve a computer problem
within 30 minutes, 2 scotch & water's, or five g*d
d***it's, I turn it over to my computer science wife
and go pout.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"

=== message truncated ===