[Rhodes22-list] The Naked Truth

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Nov 13 02:58:27 EST 2004

Brad,

Like Rummy, that's never actually happened to me but I've had that exact
dream a thousand times.  Must be prophetic.  8-)  I'll be staying in a hotel
tomorrow.  I'll take your advice and lock the door.

Tomorrow, well...later today, the U of M Gophers are hosting the Iowa
Hawkeyes and our room was filled with Iowegians tonight.  Pretty scary.  I
must have played the Iowa fight song ten times.  At one point, I announced
that I was a Gopher fan and I wasn't going to play their song for less than
twenty bucks.  All you have to do is stress the humiliation of a Gopher guy
playing a Hawkeye song and the next thing you know, like taking candy from a
baby, President Jackson and I became good friends.  8-)

Slim