[Rhodes22-list] project boat?

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sat Nov 13 23:11:36 EST 2004

Ed,

    The Rhodes list seems to be the only place where I am having this problem with the text in my e-mails coming through changed or corrupted.  But I e-mail so few people from this e-mail provider that it may just be them?

   I guess when the pilot's union gave up some of their pay and bennies last time around, part of Brad's uniform was cut.......his boxers.  :-(

Todd