[Rhodes22-list]Explain blackmail in more detail

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Nov 14 15:24:05 EST 2004

the 12 came from that the size of box they move them in, makes it ezsy to ship, slap a lable on the box and take it to the
postoffice, few less sure but want to keep the count up, better than shipping news paper, BTW they are claiming 25% goes to the
baker and the reset to state and troop. So are 10 ok? the thin mits are great :-)

MJM