[Rhodes22-list] Ok this is blackmail

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Nov 15 09:36:17 EST 2004

Michael,

I'll send the check.  Hold the cookies--give them to the anorexic.

Make sure the Mormons don't take over the Girl Scouts the way they took over the Boy Scouts.

Here's the original girl scout cookie recipe:

http://cookie.allrecipes.com/az/ThriginlHmBkdGirlSctCki.asp

Bill Effros

"Conservatives are so afraid of losing their majority
status right now that.they're showing an astonishing
willingness to spend now and dump all the cost in our
children's laps, and an amazing unwillingness to
reconcile the size of government with the amount of
taxes needed to fund it."

Brian M. Riedl
Heritage Foundation
November 24, 2003